EDIT: The Open Meeting Portion of This Event Will Be Rescheduled at a Later Date. Workday and Potluck Will Go On as Scheduled!
We’re gonna try something….. Let us know what you think………
On Sunday, November 16th, we are going to have a HYBRID event….
We had already planned a work day for that afternoon so that some end-of-season tasks can be accomplished. The VERY NEXT day, Monday, November 17th, we had planned an open meeting for folks interested in the Community forming here at Granite Springs…
Let’s “weed two rows in one pass” – to coin a phrase!
- Come any time after 2:00pm to help cut/split/stack wood, get your hands in the dirt with projects, etc.
- At 5:30 we will break, wash up, share a great pot-luck dinner, with the usual congenial fellowship.
- After dinner, around 6:30, we will begin a Granite Springs Farm Community Open Meeting.
Those who stay will determine the agenda for the meeting –
Choosing from THREE topics we want to share with anyone interested in community-living…
- 1) Intergenerational Issues – how living in Community can benefit everyone from 2 – 92.
- 2) Intro to some of the practices that are guiding the development of GSF Community– Facilitation, Consensus Decision-Making, Collaboration, etc.
- 3) Report back from the Twin Oaks Intentional Community Conference in September – MANY exciting trends, practices and successes to inspire and inform us.
Plan to join us for all or any part of the day. We look forward to working, eating, sharing with you. Bring friends and family.