The GSF farmshare is enough vegetables for 1-4 people, depending how many meals they eat at home. For example, a single person who eats at least 5 meals a week prepared at home can usually use all the vegetables in the bag each week. A family of 4, who eat 2 meals at home, can use the contents of the bag in a week. The share isn’t intended to supply all the vegetables for a family who regularly eat most of their meals at home, but will be a great start!
There are two ways to pay for your CSA – pay up front in full for all 3 seasons, or pay by-season. If you pay up front in full for all three seasons ($650), by January 31st, you’ll be saving $100 over the by-season rate. Full payments for all 3 seasons made between February 1st and February 28th are $700. After February 28th, the rate is $750. By-season payments are detailed below.
- Full 3 Season Share for Summer, Fall and Winter 2019 (24 weeks) paid in full by January 31st: $650
- Full 3 Season Share for Summer, Fall and Winter 2019 (24 weeks) paid in full between February 1st-February 28th: $700
- Full 3 Season Share for Summer, Fall and Winter 2019 (24 weeks) after March 1st: $750
PAY BY SESSION
- All Pay By Session Shares must be reserved in advance, though they can be paid for separately as described below. We expect our CSA to fill quickly this year. Don’t delay in reserving your spot, because it’s possible we will fill all the spots prior to March.
- Summer Session (8 weeks, June 5-6 till July 31-Aug.1) due before March 1st: $225
- Fall Session (8 weeks, Oct. 2-3 till Nov. 27-28) due by September 1st: $225
- Winter Session (8 weeks, Dec. 3-4 till Dec. 17-18 and Every other week Jan. 8-9 till March 4-5 2020) due by November 1st: $300
- Note: The Winter Session is more expensive because most of the items are grown in one of our high tunnels. This is expensive real estate and space is limited. In addition, these vegetables require a bit more care to get them to grow through the winter months.
PICK UP LOCATION/ DAYS & SEASON DATES
- 4pm until picked up On-Farm at Granite Springs
- 4:30 at Church of the Holy Family – 200 Hayes Road, Chapel Hill
- 2pm until picked up On-Farm at Granite Springs
- 3:00-6:00 pm at the Pittsboro Farmers’ Market located at Main Street Station in Pittsboro
- 4 pm until picked up On-Farm at Granite Springs
Summer Session runs 8 weeks June 5-6 through July 31-August 1 (skipping July 4th week)
Fall Session runs 8 weeks October 2-3 through November 27-28 (skipping Thanksgiving week)
Winter Session runs December 4-5 through December 18-19, then every other week from January 8-9 through March 4-5, 2020
Sign up for our 2019 CSA Season HERE!